it is about me
- A tour of five cities of Europe- Amsterdam, Berlin, Prague, Paris, and Buenos Aires
- Go on a motorbike tour.
- A silent vacation on a beach.
Foreign Trip with University Friends (For all the Weiners)
- Publish my own book. (Anthologies or Contributions not considered)
Publish my poetry.
- Visit a chocolate factory.
Open a blog page. (I mean, duh?)
- Write one revolutionary research paper.
- Climb a mountain with a group of strangers.
- Learn how to play the violin.
- Fly in a hot air balloon over the Loire Valley.
- Witness the Northern Lights.
- Get me a beautiful summer retreat in the countryside.
A solo trip to Leh, Ladakh.
- To meet the Queen, Lana del Rey ❤️
- To compose a song, then get it recorded. (Not my voice, obviously)
- To spend a birthday with loved ones. Also, I need chicken Biryani and sprite. Also, let that be a breezy night.
- Get me a Polaroid.
Draw a world map on my room’s wall.
- A silent walk on Bali’s Beach
Apologize to someone.
- Go bungee jumping.
- Be in the Saturday Night Live audience.
- Attend a book reading.
- Ride a mechanical bull.
- Visit all the seven Wonders of the World. (I need to visit the Taj Mahal, again; couldn’t get good pictures)
- Go on a week-long cruise, through Istanbul, Turkey, and Wales.
- Fully fund a charitable event. (PS- You know I have this theory that no dollar ever upsets me, like humans tend to do; and if I am giving away such dollars, it is a big deal!)
- Write my will. (Yes, that)
- Swim under a waterfall. And then, go skinny dipping.
- Take a month-long vacation.
- Go vegan for one month.
- Go vegetarian for one month.
- Go sugarless for one month (that’s a tough one!)
- Pay off someone else’s debt. (Again, it’s about the money!)
- Become fluent in a new language. (mostly, Welsh or Urdu, I don’t know.)
- Learn how to code.
Wake up to see the sunrise every day for a week.
- Try an extreme sport.
- Attend the Olympics.
- Write a love letter. (I tried once. I was rejected. I’ll try again, maybe?)
- Conquer a lifelong fear. (that is, learning how to swim)
- Go on an international trip with my best friend.
- Learn how to tap dance. (Yes, I am inspired by: A Lovely Night: La La Land)
- Forcing someone to lift me like in Dirty Dancing’s Time of My Life. (This seems impossible, now!)
- Go on a Road Trip.
- Be Part of a Flash mob. (Yes, I love Glee!)
- Go scuba diving/snorkeling.
- Go skiing, again.
- Learn how to use chopsticks.
Watch all of Hrithik Roshan’s movies.
- Perform a sultry dance in front of an audience.
Participate in a Dandiya Dance.